The Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy implements the YSR Pension Kanuka వైస్సార్ పెన్షన్ కనుక application scheme for the development and well-being of the senior citizens of the state. It provides more financial benefits to the poor and the needy. In this post, you can download YSR Pension Kanuka application form pdf in Telugu. You’ll also get to know the YSR Pension Kanuka disbursement reports. The new updated YSR pension beneficiary list is also shared below.
Details Of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
The YSR Government will distribute the necessary amounts for the welfare of the economically and socially backwards. Amount of ₹ 3,000 will be distributed as a monthly amount. For the first year of joining, ₹ 2,250 will be provided. After the first year, there will be a step-wise increase in the amount. The senior citizens of the state, the widows, and the disabled people will get the benefits from the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme.
|Name||YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme వైస్సార్ పెన్షన్ కనుక|
|Started By||CM Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Objective||Pension for the Poor and the needy|
|Execution Date||June 2019|
|Monthly Aid Amount||₹3,000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary New List 2020
The YSR Pension Kanuka will benefit many of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The older people, widows, and the disabled will now secure a dignified life after opting this scheme. The social status of the beneficiaries will also improve after this scheme.
The people who will be able to take benefit from the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme is as follows:
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Dappu Artists
- Traditional Cobblers
YSR Pension Kanuka Incentives Amount
The incentives amount for different categories of beneficiaries is different. The List of the amount is as follows:
|The Old Age, Toddy Tappers, Weavers Single Women, Fisherman, ART (PLHIV), Traditional Cobblers||₹2,250/- per month|
|Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists||₹3,000/- per month|
|People Affected with Chronic Kidney Disease||₹10,000/- per month|
YSR Pension Kanuka Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the YSR pension scheme is simple and straightforward. The candidate should be eligible for the following criteria:
- The Applicant must be a resident of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Applicant should belong to the below poverty line section.
YSR Pension Kanuka Age Criteria
The age criteria for the applicants to get benefit from the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme is as follows:
|Old Age||60 years and above|
|Widow||18 Years and above|
|Weavers||50 years and above|
|Disabled||No age limit & Minium 40% disability|
|Toddy||50 years and above|
|Transgender||18 years and above|
|Fisherman||50 years and above|
|Single Women||Married women separated for more than 1 year and above 35 years|
Unmarried women of Rural area – 30 years
Unmarried women of the Urban area- 35 years
|Traditional Cobblers||40 years and above|
|Dappu Artists||50 years and above|
YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF Download
Click on the download button below to download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF:
How To Apply Online For the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme From Application Form PDF?
Go through the following steps to apply for the YSR Pension Scheme:
- Download the YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form PDF above.
- Take a Print Out of the Form after downloading the PDF file.
- Fill all the required and necessary details of the form.
- Attach the documents needed for eligibility check.
- Submit the form at the nearest government office.
How to check YSR Pension Kanuka Disbursement Report for the Current Month?
You can quickly check the YSR Pension Kanuka disbursement report for this month or any other month you want in the future through these simple steps:
- Click on this LINK, and you will be redirected to the official YSR Pension Kanuka Disbursement Report page.
- Now, select your District, Area, Mandal, Year, Month and Disenbursement Type (online/offline).
- After selecting all the necessary details, click on the Go button.
- You will now see the detailed report of the YSR Pension Kanuka Disbursement.
- You can also visualize the infromation as a Line Graph and Combo Graph for a more comfortable understanding.
- Also, click on this LINK for other YSR Pension Kanuka Disbursement Reports.
Check YSR Pension Kanuka Application Status Online
The YSR Pension Kanuka Application Status can be checked online as follows:
- Go to the official website of the YSR Pension Kanuka.
- Click on the Search Option in the Menu.
- Now you’ll need to provide your Pension ID or Grevience ID to track your application status.
- After filling the information, click on the go button to check your application status.
Details asked In the YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form & the Verification Form
The YSR Pension Kanuka Application form is to be filled by the applicants. Verification form, on the other hand, is to be filled by volunteers collecting the information of the public of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The Details asked in the application form, and the verification form are as follows:
- Zone/ Municipality
- Gram Panchayat
- Habitat/ Ward
- Name of Village Secretariat
- Volunteer ID
- Volunteer Name
- Volunteer Mobile Number
- Identification Number
- Applicant Name
- Father/ Husband Name
- Date of Birth
- Sub Caste
- Mobile Number
- Pinch Type
- Ration Card Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Family Income Per Month
- Family Land Detail
- Vehicle Detail
- Family Member Employment Information
- Other Related Details
YSR Pension Kanuka Online Mobile App Download
Here are the steps to Download the YSR Pension Online Mobile App:
- You can download the app from play store – Click Here To Download.
- Click on the install button on the play store.
- After installing, open the application and register with the necessary details in the app.
- You can see reports, application status, and many more in the mobile app.
Helpline Number for YSR Pension Kanuka
|Address||Society For Elimination Of Rural Poverty 2nd floor, Dr. N. T. R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001|
|Email ID||[email protected]|