The 2021 Edition of India Year Book will be arguably the essential Book of the Year. The Yearbook will feature every relevant information about various topics in the country. India Year Book 2021 will be necessary for every citizen of the country since the year 2020 has been chaos for the whole world. Information in the book will directly come from various ministry websites. A lot of data will be added to the health and family welfare, agriculture, education, environment, transport, youth affairs, skill development and employment. Here’s everything you need to know about the India Year Book 2021.
Contents of the Yearbook 2021:
|1.||Land and the People|
|5.||Culture and Tourism|
|6.||Basic Economic Data|
|8.||Communications and Information Technology|
|15.||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|16.||Health and Family Welfare|
|17.||Housing and Urban Affairs|
|18.||India and the World|
|20.||Law and Justice|
|21.||Labour, Skill Development and Employment|
|25.||Scientific and Technological Developments|
|29.||Youth Affairs and Sports|
|30.||States and Union Territories|
|31.||Diary of National Events|
The book is available in English as well as in the Hindi Language. Thus the ease of understanding the facts and concepts for everyone.
A lot of aspects will be covered in the Yearbook 2021 compared to other previous year editions. The primary reason being the Coronavirus Pandemic. Apart from that, various other factors such as the World’s Biggest Lockdown, Atma Nirbhar Bharat Mission, Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan will also be covered briefly.
Yearbook 2021 Reading Tips for UPSC Aspirants:
- Go thoroughly through the current affairs. Although to learn more specifically about current affairs, read the newspaper daily. It will help drastically.
- Instead of going for multiple yearbooks from different sources focus on a single book.
- Read each chapter for 2-3 hours daily.
- Make notes for each chapter separately and keep it organised by highlighting the topics.
- If a topic is read, immediately visit the ministry website for the updated information.
- Don’t be a procrastinator while reading the book as it will help you elevate in the UPSC rank.
- India 2020: For Civil Services and Other Competitive Exams by Rajiv Mehrishi (Paperback) – Buy Now on Amazon
- India 2020: For Civil Services and Other Competitive Exams by Rajiv Mehrishi (Paperback, Hindi Edition) – Buy Now on Amazon
- India Year Book 2020: According to IAS 2020 Syllabus by Dr Kalam IAS Academy (Kindle Unlimited) – Buy Now on Amazon
- India Year Book 2019 by Publications Division Government of India (Paperback) – Buy Now on Amazon