The Microsoft Student Partner program has changed its name to Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador in 2022. The application portal is open and you can apply for the program anytime. There are a ton of benefits of joining the program.
In India, there are many student partner programs such as Internshala student program, Oneplus student program and many more. The Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador, is the most popular.
What is Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador?
The Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador is the improved version of the Microsoft Student Partner. These are the on-campus student partners who are the most skilled in their respective colleges/institutes. The program will help yourself connect with other campus ambassadors around the world.
Students can extend their knowledge from their fellow ambassadors, and experts from the industry through this program. This program is only for those students who are willing to share knowledge and strengthen their campus peers. They teach the student partners the latest technologies, organize Hackathons, and solve queries in every possible way.
Benefits of the Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador Program
A student ambassador will open new doors in the global network. You can earn medals and badges for your performance—some of the benefits of the program given below.
- Focus on latest technologies to solve real-world problems.
- Grow Your Skills and Kick-start your career with some of the brightest minds on the planet.
- Nothing can stop you from helping your on-campus peers to build a strong foundation in the latest technologies.
- Become a leader in your campus and host digital events, offer guidance and earn the credit that will help to isolate you from the pack.
- There are four Milestones for student ambassadors: Alpha 1, Alpha 2, Beta and Gold.
- The minimum age criteria of the candidate should be 16 years when applying for the program.
- The applicant should have enrolled full-time in a accredited university or an institute.
- You can be in any stream to apply for this program
- The candidate must have a valid identification.
Read: What is NAAC and NBA Accreditation?
Resources Available to the Student Ambassadors
There are many perks of being a student ambassador for Microsoft. You will be given access to many microsoft and non-microsoft products. Some of them are listed below.
- Office 365, Snagit Plus and Camtasia will be made available.
- Visual Studio with Enterprise Subscription.
- Azure credits worth $150 for cloud computing.
- Exclusive Event Support.
- Meeting with Cloud Advocates and Microsoft MVP’s.
- Milestones badges will be available to display on the Linkedin profile.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador Program?
You have to be dedicated entirely for the student’s ambassador program. It will help you a lot in your career and future possibilities. You can easily apply for the ambassador program through these simple steps given below.
- Go to the official website of the Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador Program.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button. Now you will have to login to your Microsoft Account.
- After login, you will be redirected to the application form page.
- Go through the “Application Notifications” once, in order to know when your application will be reviewed and agree to the terms and conditions after reading it.
- Now, fill out the personal details like the first name, last name, contact email, gender and phone number. Verify the phone number with OTP.
- Next, fill the college and academic details and continue.
- Now on the next page, you’ll need to answer a few questions of why you want to join the student ambassador program.
- In this step, fill the URLs of all of your profiles.
- For the last step, check all of the technologies which interest you and submit your application.
In this way, you can apply for the Microsoft student ambassador and explore the new possibilities with the program. GOOD LUCK!
Internships For CSE Students 2020 – Internshala Internship
5 Most Intelligent Answers to “Why Should You Be Hired For This Internship?”