YouTube is one of the most significant platforms to showcase your skills and work to the world. The world is now shifting from content reading to watching videos. Before we dive into how to earn money from YouTube in India, let’s see some of the mind-blowing facts about YouTube.
Facts About YouTube
- YouTube gets 30 million visitors per day on average.
- The total estimate of people who use YouTube is over 1.3 Billion.
- YouTube search engine is ranked 2nd in the world after Google.
- The first video on YouTube was uploaded on 23 April 2005.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded on youtube every minute.
Something extraordinary, isn’t it? In India, the chain reaction of watching videos started when JIO was launched back in 2016. The rates of internet data plunged into the ground, and people started to explore the Internet. YouTube became the first choice of people for watching videos. It still is!
So considering the facts, YouTube easily becomes one of the greatest opportunities for earning money in India. You can also start a career in creating videos and earn a decent amount of money from YouTube.
Now, the question arises how to earn money from YouTube exactly? Well, the straightforward answer which everyone understands is by starting a channel. Channels on YouTube is the same as seen on Television. The only difference here is that every person in the world has the opportunity to start a channel on Youtube. Let us see the step by step method of how to earn money from youtube in India.
How to Earn Money From Youtube
Here are the proper and straightforward steps you need to earn money from YouTube.
- Create your YouTube channel.
- Start creating videos.
- Upload the videos.
- After gaining a considerable amount of views, YouTube will start monetizing your Videos.
- Now, you can apply for a YouTube partnership.
- You can reach out to more people by promoting your videos through social media.
- Start earning from your videos.
Nowadays, anyone can apply for YouTube monetization after creating videos. After enabling the monetization of your videos, you will earn money from ad views and ad clicks.
Types of Ads on YouTube
There are five types of Ads on YouTube as given below.
- Display Ads: These types of Ads are displayed on the right side of the featured video. If you have a good amount of subscribers, then the ads might appear below the video.
- Overlay Ads: This type of Ads is shown in the below part of your video.
- Skippable Video Ads: This type of Ads allow the viewers to skip ads after 5 seconds.
- Non-Skippable Video Ads: You cannot skip these types of ads. The Non-Skippable video ads can be 15 or 20 seconds, but sometimes it may go up to 30 seconds.
- Sponsored Cards: This type of Ad can be relevant to your videos, such as the product featured in the video. Viewers will see a teaser for the card for a few seconds. You can also click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen to browse the cards.
READ: How to Become a Freelancer in India and Earn a Monthly Income
How Much Money Does YouTube pay per view?
It totally depends upon how you create the video. If your videos are absolutely original, then you can earn around 1$ – 4$ per 1000 views. This figure might get affected if your video contains copyright content.
Some Other Ways to Earn Money From YouTube
- Affiliate Marketing: Promote products with links on the description of your YouTube Video.
- Sponsorship: If you have a decent number of subscribers, you can get funds for your videos from various corporations/businesses.
- Sell Your Products/Services: You can sell your product with a link to your website/shop, creating a related video.
Nothing is simple in the 21st century. You cannot become a YouTuber in a single day. You have to work hard and put in all the effort you can to make your video special. From video creating to video editing, everything should be proficient.
You can also influence people, educate your communities with your videos. YouTube is a potent platform. Try to make the most of it and start creating videos right now. GOOD LUCK!
How to Make Money Blogging in India as a Student
5 Most Intelligent Answers to “Why Should You Be Hired For This Internship?”